I’m overwhelmed with all 100 responses on my blog post. Readers share how their dogs would benefit from iCalmDog, the natural solution to canine anxiety… anywhere!
- at home when (no longer) alone
- canine massage
- car trips
- desensitization to fireworks fear
- hotel visits
- overnight stays anywhere
- replaces anti-anxiety medication
- veterinary appointments
- when moving to a new home
The blog comments have been remarkable. JJ Jul said, “My dog has severe separation anxiety, but when I play the iCalmDog sound samples online she calms almost immediately. That is almost a miracle as she does not calm for the myriad of things we have tried.”
Heather Schroder said, “I am a Fear Free Certified Professional, and I use my cat and dog speakers in every exam room! I have one of each (cat/dog) and a a couple of non-iCalm loaded music speakers, and the iCalms work much better! Every time I come back to work after a day off I have to track down my speakers for my use! The cat one is usually in the cat room, and the dog one could be anywhere, from radiology, to surgery, to the treatment area.”
My heart was so warmed reading the comments that it was impossible to limit this to one iCalmDog winner.
Drum Roll Please… Free iCalmDogs go to:
- Frank Hashek who posted this comment, We are still “old school”, using the CDs, but I am thinking about going to the iCalm. I do a lot of rescue foster work, usually hosting two or three fosters in addition to our own three rescue dogs we’ve adopted. I work with Northern Breeds, Akitas and Herding Breeds. I take in dogs that have emotional and/or behavioral problems. Through A Dog’s Ear music has been an enormous help with the troubled dogs.
- Erica Seaver-Engel who shared it on social media channels and posted this comment, “An iCalmDog 3.0 would help our two rescues deal with thunderstorms a bit more calmly. In addition, I work with prison inmates training puppies for eventual service dog work – the iCalmDog 3.0 will be an additional tool we can use to work through separation anxiety, encourage calm behavior amidst excitement / distractions, and sleeping through the night. Thank you for this opportunity, and we look forward to winning an iCalmDog 3.0!”
But, if you didn’t win a free iCalmDog 3.0, don’t despair. While I’m not able to give away 100 free iCalmDogs, I really wanted all the dogs to have one, so I’ve created a way for everyone to win!
Everyone Is a Winner! iCalmDog Discounted 25% Today Only!
One day only… 5/11/17. USE COUPON CODE “EveryDogWins” at checkout to receive the fully customized iCalmDog. For today only, save $22.50! The iCalmDog Standard package is only $67.45 today, but customers tell us the value of a calm dog is priceless.
If you want to take advantage of the one-day-only discount, remember to enter “EveryDogWins” in the coupon code box at checkout. Discount applies only to iCalmDog 3.0 standard model. Ends at 11:59 PM PST 5/11.