The speaker included in the iCalm 5.0m Limited Edition packages has many functions, including micro SD card playback (used to play our calming music), Bluetooth (for streaming our calming music – or any music of your choosing), auxiliary external speaker, and more.
Instructions herein are provided for the micro SD sound card playback feature. All iCalm 5.0m Limited Edition packages include a pre-loaded sound card. Music should begin as soon as the correct mode is initiated on the Creative™ Muvo 2c.
For detailed instructions for full feature set of the Creative™ Muvo 2c speaker, visit Creative Muvo2c Support.
First use: Charge your new speaker fully, until red light turns off.
To charge: Insert provided charging cable (with green dot facing speaker grill) into power port and into a USB port or electrical outlet (with included adapter). Power indicator light is red when charging and turns off when charging is complete.
Full-charge lasts 6-8 hours of play, based on volume. Use included iCalm Power Bank to extend cordless play time by 20+ hours (Power Bank Instructions).
SOUND CARD MODE
- Charge speaker fully before first use (see above).
- Turn on power.
- First use, the function light will blink blue, indicating Bluetooth pairing mode.
- After first use your player has been paired with a Bluetooth device, and device is in range, function light will be solid blue.
- Press “M” Mode button twice (or until function light turns yellow).
Sound Card comes pre-loaded in your device, and music will play*.
* please note – the Sleep soundtrack for People has 10-hours of silence – if this is the sound card you have inserted, you may need to forward to a track with music to hear sound.
CHANGING THE MICRO SOUND CARD
All packages include a micro SD sound card which has been inserted into the sound card port and quality-tested for functionality and sound.
To remove: Press sound card edge with fingertip and release.
To insert: With gold strips facing AWAY from the speaker grill, gently insert into sound card port and press with fingertip. The sound card will stay locked in place.