Instructions for iCalmPet 5.0 m Limited Edition Speaker
The speaker included in the iCalmPet 5.0m Limited Edition packages has many functions, including micro SD card playback (used to play our calming music), Bluetooth (for streaming our calming music – or any music of your choosing), auxiliary external speaker, and more.
Instructions herein are provided for the micro SD sound card playback feature. All iCalm 5.0m Limited Edition packages include a pre-loaded sound card. Music should begin as soon as the correct mode is initiated on the Creative™ Muvo 2c.
For detailed instructions for full feature set of the Creative™ Muvo 2c speaker, visit Creative Muvo2c Support.
First use: Charge your new speaker fully, until red light turns off.
To charge: Insert provided charging cable (with green dot facing speaker grill) into power port and into a USB port or electrical outlet (with included adapter). Power indicator light is red when charging and turns off when charging is complete.
Full-charge lasts 6-8 hours of play, based on volume. Use included iCalm Power Bank to extend cordless play time by 20+ hours (Power Bank Instructions).
SOUND CARD MODE
- Charge speaker fully before first use (see above).
- Turn on power.
- First use, the function light will blink blue, indicating Bluetooth pairing mode.
- After first use your player has been paired with a Bluetooth device, and device is in range, function light will be solid blue.
- Press “M” Mode button twice (or until function light turns yellow).
Sound Card comes pre-loaded in your device, and music will play*.
* please note – the Sleep soundtrack for People has 10-hours of silence – if this is the sound card you have inserted, you may need to forward to a track with music to hear sound.
CHANGING THE MICRO SOUND CARD
All packages include a micro SD sound card which has been inserted into the sound card port and quality-tested for functionality and sound.
To remove: Press sound card edge with fingertip and release.
To insert: With gold strips facing AWAY from the speaker grill, gently insert into sound card port and press with fingertip. The sound card will stay locked in place.