- Open Email with Download information.
- Click the download link in righthand column.
- You should see a number of your system’s compatible options pop up. Click to choose your favorite method and enjoy the music!
- Open Email with download information,
- Click on the link in the right column, each song/ track must be downloaded individually.
- Choose where to save the file:
- When downloading, you should see an option to place the file somewhere, the easiest place is in “Files” but you can also upload it to your iCloud.
- Open using iTunes, follow instructions below.
PC: Import music from a computer to Apple Music
Our music can easily be added to your Apple Library and then synced to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Get media into Apple Music
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose File > Add File to Library.
- Locate a file or folder, then click Open.
- Tip: You can also drag a file or folder from the desktop to the iTunes window to import it.
When you import an item by dragging it to the iTunes window or choosing File > Add File to Library, a reference (or “pointer”) to the item—not the item itself—is placed in the iTunes folder. You might not be able to play songs if you move the references to them.
Mac: Import music from a computer to Apple Music
On Mac systems, integration of .mp3 files is automatic, as Apple Music is the default player.