- After downloading to your device, right click the file.
- You should see a number of your system’s compatible options pop up. Click to choose your favorite method and enjoy the music!
PC: Import music from a computer to Apple Music
Our music can easily be added to your Apple Library and then synced to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Get media into Apple Music
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose File > Add File to Library.
- Locate a file or folder, then click Open.
- Tip: You can also drag a file or folder from the desktop to the iTunes window to import it.
When you import an item by dragging it to the iTunes window or choosing File > Add File to Library, a reference (or “pointer”) to the item—not the item itself—is placed in the iTunes folder. You might not be able to play songs if you move the references to them.
Mac: Import music from a computer to Apple Music
On Mac systems, integration of .mp3 files is automatic, as Apple Music is the default player.