Stay calmer longer with A CALM VARIETY – Just in time for the holidays!
New from Through a Dog’s Ear
Combine the classic Music to Calm Your Canine Companion box set, with A Calm Variety and you have 6-hours of distinct music. All individual tracks––solo piano, classical trios, or specially designed reggae music––have been selected and/or rearranged to gradually reduce heart rate. This is accomplished naturally by progressively slowing rhythms and simplifying auditory data.
The music of these two box sets are interchangeable and recommended for when you want your dog to rest, when your pooch is left alone, or when anxiety or excitement in your dog is anticipated — thunderstorms, fireworks, or the arrival of guests. People will also find it to be deeply relaxing.
Mix it Up!
Rotating iCalmDog Reggae with classic Through a Dog’s Ear piano tracks actually prolongs the canine relaxation response. According to the University of Glasgow/Scottish SPCA research, “… the effect of habituation may be reduced by increasing the variety of auditory enrichment provided.” In other words, dogs exposed to a variety of appropriate musical styles* stay calmer longer!
The three hours of beautiful classical piano pieces of the Calm Your Canine 3-CD Series have been clinically tested to calm dogs and reduce anxiety. Recommended for all fear and anxiety issues, including separation anxiety and aggressive/reactive issues. Calm Your Canine creates a healthier sound environment for everyone in the dog house.
Each album in the Calm Your Canine and A Calm Variety series are an hour in length and built upon the clinically-tested principles of resonance, entrainment, and pattern identification. All recordings produced by Through a Dog’s Ear co-founder, Joshua Leeds.
- Effective: Over 80% success rate, used by thousands of families, vets, and trainers.
- Easy to Use: Just press play and watch the results. No training required.
- Multiple Uses: For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues.
- Drug-Free: No medications… just safe, soothing sounds.
- Clinically Tested: Classical selections proven to be twice as effective as conventional classical music for reduction of canine anxiety behaviors.
- Money-Back Guarantee.
- Beautiful, Soothing Music Enjoyed by Humans Too: Listen to psychoacoustically designed arrangements.
- Inexpensive: A fraction of the cost of medications, training, and destroyed furniture.
* While each dog’s sensory perception may differ, some musical styles (i.e., Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz, Motown, Rap) have been clinically proven to have a non-calming effect on canines.
Risk-Free shopping! 60-Day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
iCalmPet.com takes great pride in the music we distribute. If a recording does not meet your expectation we will gladly refund your money or replace it for you. See Customer Service for further details.