Since 2008, thousands of veterinarians and dog trainers worldwide have recommended the slow and simplified classical compositions of Through a Dog’s Ear. This clinically tested canine music is not only for your discerning ear, but more importantly, your dog’s calm behavior.
Calm Your Puppy contains 3-hrs of bioacoustically designed calming music. The full album includes 1-hr of specially designed calming music, plus another 2-hrs of music with household and outside sounds gently mixed in. This soundtrack will serve as a sonic foundation for your puppy or young dog. It is formulated for both calming and acclimation to human-made sounds, using sound therapy techniques from our producer’s work in human neuro-developmental clinics.
Calm Your Puppy was created for all the new owners who want to raise a calm dog from the start (because we know raising a puppy is hard enough already). If you want a sweet puppy who understands the transition from play to rest, sleeps through the night, knows chew toys are different from furniture, happily greets new people, understands training time vs. free play, and goes happily to their crate or space, then this album is the right tool for you.
Household and outside sound effects include:
Use Calm Your Puppy for:
- Easing sleep or nap time transitions
- Noise acclimation
- Crate training
- Car rides
- Home training
- Potty training
- Relaxing together
How iCalmPet music programs work
Music for pets provides simple calming sounds and can improve health and behavior. The over-arching psychoacoustic theory informing iCalmPet music is summed up in just two words — simple sound. This term refers to the process of minimizing intricate auditory information. iCalmPet music is intentionally selected, arranged, and recorded to provide easeful auditory assimilation. Clinical research on dogs, cats, and people have found that while we hear different frequency spectrums, the mammalian auditory system, that we share, functions basically the same. iCalmPet music is individually designed for each species, based on clinical research and supplemented by anecdotal feedback received since 2003. Music for the enhancement of animal function is both a growing science and art.
What dog parents say about Calm Your Puppy
- “After starting this music, my young pups started sleeping through the night.” –Lori Yaden, Chillicothe, OH.
- “When we brought the puppies home on the day they were born, we started with the iCalm puppy music. We used it every day and night. When we turned the music on at night, they would cuddle up and sleep. We continued until they went to their forever homes. The puppies were not bothered by any strange noises, fireworks, thunder, children playing, etc. We still hear from some of the puppies’ people, telling us how well they are doing.” –Lynda Adams, Cape Coral, FL.
- “We started using your music when we brought Lucy home at 12 weeks and have used it to soothe her at bedtime, when she is left at home, or when there’s a stressful situation. Thank you for giving us this wonderful aid to raising a calm, happy dog.” –Molly Hart, Ijamsville, MD.
- “I have been a customer enjoying your music for about 8 years along with my dogs and my customers. Your Bluetooth speaker has been exceptional for ease of use and quality. Last night, my 1-yr old pup was unable to settle due to his mum and auntie being in season. I took all the boys into our calm room and played your music; within 5-min they had all settled and fast asleep.” –Bex Turner, Marshall, MO.
Enjoy a Sample
|Bach / Arioso (walk in the park)|
|Brahms / Intermezzo In E, Op. 116 No. 4 (door, doorbells, footsteps)|
Calm Your Puppy – Multiple Listening Formats
|Dust off that CD Player and load it with your dog’s favorite music! With this option, you’ll receive 2 CDs: Volume 1 is a full hour on one CD, all music; Volume 2 contains 2 CDs, each 1 hour of music accompanied by common household sounds designed to desensitize your puppy to these sounds.|
|Easily download iCalmPet programs directly onto your digital device(s). We love downloads because they are environmentally sound, inexpensive, immediate gratification, germ-free, deliverable around the world, no shipping costs, no clutter, and, you own it – FOREVER!|
|iCalm Micro SDs are easily interchangeable memory cards used in devices with a Micro SD port (or regular SD port with adaptor). In addition to iCalm Speakers, other compatible devices include SD-enabled MP3 players, portable speakers, computers, etc.
iCalm Micro SDs are high quality SanDisk 4 GB media.
Multiple formats are available for most iCalmPet music programs.