- Does your dog get anxious when he hears sirens?
- Does he bark at the garbage trucks?
- Does she hide during construction sounds?
While this problem is most often an issue for dogs that live in busy urban environments, all dogs can benefit from City Sounds since a dog’s location might change, suddenly exposing them to the noise triggers commonly associated with city life.
This groundbreaking desensitization tool will teach your dog to associate positive feelings with city sounds rather than feeling anxious, and will help to gradually reduce your dog’s fear when exposed to these sounds.
When used properly and implemented in conjunction with the behavioral modification protocols included with your Micro sound card, there is an excellent chance of rehabilitating your thunder-phobic dog and preventing thunder-phobia from ever developing in younger dogs.
Training protocols for City Sounds have been created by Victoria Stilwell, star of Animal Planet’s It’s Me or the Dog, and author of Train Your Dog Positively.
The tracks on this album are meant to be played in order, as there are short Sonic Anchor Interlude tracks dispersed throughout the album.
Helpful Download tips:
- Complete the Checkout process.
- You will receive an email with the links to download your album .mp3 files.
- For each track/link, the files will automatically download onto your computer. Please note: Our devices are configured differently for download destinations. Our iCalm files may automatically go to your Download file/folder, iTunes, Documents, etc. If you are not sure, ask a friendly physically distant friend to aid you. Because of reduced office hours, we cannot advise you on where to find or how to use these files. This will not be difficult as computers are set up to download; it’s a common function.
• The links are available for up to 2 downloads each (in case you become confused on the first download try).
• These links expire 7 days after you’ve received the email.
• Once you have downloaded the files, they are yours to keep on your devices. ENJOY!