- Does your dog whimper & whine during fireworks?
- Does he run for cover during the loud booms?
- Does she get confused and shake like a leaf?
Fireworks phobia is a very common condition among dogs all over the world. The terror that results can be an incredibly distressing, debilitating problem not only for dogs, but also for their owners who feel powerless to help.
This groundbreaking desensitization tool will teach your dog to associate positive feelings with the booming sounds of fireworks rather than feeling fearful, and will help to gradually reduce your dog’s fear when exposed to these sounds.
Helpful Download tips:
- Complete the Checkout process.
- You will receive an email with the links to download your album .mp3 files.
- For each track/link, the files will automatically download onto your computer. Please note: Our devices are configured differently for download destinations. Our iCalm files may automatically go to your Download file/folder, iTunes, Documents, etc. If you are not sure, ask a friendly physically distant friend to aid you. Because of reduced office hours, we cannot advise you on where to find or how to use these files. This will not be difficult as computers are set up to download; it’s a common function.
• The links are available for up to 2 downloads each (in case you become confused on the first download try).
• These links expire 7 days after you’ve received the email.
• Once you have downloaded the files, they are yours to keep on your devices. ENJOY!