Benefits of the iCalmCat à la carte speaker:
- Personalize – Click to view a music program menu to see what serves your kitty’s needs.
- Streaming music for YOU – Use the simple Bluetooth function for streaming your fave music from smart phone, tablet, computer, etc.
- Streaming music for your CAT – Long-play clinically-tested “Through a Cat’s Ear” music tracks is available on Apple Music and Spotify. You’ll be able to leave kitty for a day at a time with soothing feline music playing non-stop.
- LISTEN to music samples
- Previous iCalmCat models – If you have an iCalmCat 2.0 and want to upgrade to the fully modified iCalmCat 4.0 with improved sound and ease of function (we’ve removed disturbing sound prompts and abrasive blinking lights)*, this is a great inexpensive way.
- Multi-pet household – One cat stays home and listens to 4.0 à la carte and the other goes with you to the vet with his own iCalmCat 4.0 (with Calming sound card).
*Please note: Any iCalmCat 2.0c purchased after 5/22/16 will have a Calming micro sound card that is compatible with iCalmCat 2.0c, 3.0s, and 4.0 à la carte. Flash drives are not compatible with iCalmCat 2.0c, 3.0, 3.0s, 4.0.
- iCalmCat à la carte player with Bluetooth for streaming
- Power cable
- Wall adapter
- Shockproof Carry Case
When is streaming Calm Your Kitty useful?
Which Music Can We Find Via Streaming?
The 44 compositions that comprise iCalmCat’s Calming music can be found on Apple Music and Spotify. (Stay tuned for updates on Amazon Music). One minute-long variations of the Bach interlude are inserted every 2-3 compositions to create the desired consistency cats need to be calm.
Be ware of poor quality imitators on the streaming sites that claim to be Through a Dog/Cat’s Ear!