Your dog is on the go, often. While he doesn’t have a mobile phone (yet), he’s got a mobile lifestyle. With iCalmDog Trainer’s Deluxe, he can chill anywhere… vet clinic, groomer, dog sitter, and anywhere his four paws can take him. After all, you leave the house with your mobile music, but your canine needs his own species-specific music to keep his auditory environment consistent. This iCalmDog bundle is a pretty great deal for the both of you.
- All 11 music and training programs, designed especially for canines, on micro SD sound cards
- Creative™ Metallix portable speaker – take your music anywhere
- iCalmDog Power Bank – providing 20 hours of extra battery life (rechargeable)
- 11 Behavior Solutions Booklets
- Through a Dog’s Ear book and starter CD
- Paw Pouch
- Power cable (USB wall adapter not included)
- Auxiliary cable
What dog owners say about the music of Through a Dog’s Ear
- “Our Chihuahua has PTSD from before she came to live with us. I ordered this as well as the separation anxiety one. Both work within minutes to calm her down.“ – Cindy Yametz, Sacramento, CA.
- “I own a doggie daycare in Anchorage, Alaska. We average almost one hundred dogs in our facility each day. They are separated into seven classrooms, each room having approximately 12-14 dogs. We have been using the Through A Dog’s Ear series since 2007 and find that they are a key component to keeping our clients active, yet calm in a safe environment. We hear from our clients and the public who walk into our lobby that it sounds like a spa. They cannot believe we have so many dogs in our care given how quiet it is, and our facility has no sound proofing.” – Kari Campbell, Anchorage, AK.
- “When I put the music on, all three of our Labs come into my craft room, find a favorite spot and almost immediately go to sleep….I sometimes play them when a storm is approaching, as we live in Florida and get tropical storms and afternoon storms during hurricane season. They really soothe all of the dogs and the music is enjoyable to me.” – Marianne White, Oakland, FL.
- “The music that I hear is not only calming to animals, but it is also calming to children and adults. It can help anyone or any animal get a good nights sleep. Just listening to it is very calming. You can’t go wrong.” – Emily Boliver, Asheville, NC.
About iCalm Speakers
Quality sound, long batteries, easily expandable, and multiple functional. We love ’em!
All units are shipped in brand new working order, quality-control tested at our Oregon facility. If you are concerned about germs, don’t be. Our speakers are made in China and have been in the US since November 2019.