Helpful Download tips:
- Complete the Checkout process.
- You will receive an email with the links to download your album .mp3 files.
- For each track/link, the files will automatically download onto your computer. Please note: Our devices are configured differently for download destinations. Our iCalm files may automatically go to your Download file/folder, iTunes, Documents, etc. If you are not sure, ask a friendly physically distant friend to aid you. Because of reduced office hours, we cannot advise you on where to find or how to use these files. This will not be difficult as computers are set up to download; it’s a common function.
• The links are available for up to 2 downloads each (in case you become confused on the first download try).
• These links expire 7 days after you’ve received the email.
• Once you have downloaded the files, they are yours to keep on your devices. ENJOY!
About this Album:
This album contains 2-hours of music accompanied by household and outside sounds that serve as a sonic inoculation for your new puppy. They are designed for calming and acclimation to human-made sounds. Repeated playing of these music and gentle sound effects introduces your puppy to common noises. Set against the backdrop of bioacoustically designed piano arrangements, these soundtracks will accustom your pup to sounds foreign to sensitive and developing ears. The first hour includes common indoor sounds interspersed with clinically tested calming music.The second hour includes common outdoor sounds combined with clinically tested calming music.
Keep your puppy calm and build positive associations with household and outdoor sounds.
Your puppy’s nervous system is fragile; their sensory environment can positively or negatively impact personality, perception, and tolerances for years to come. From 6-weeks to 18-months, all pups are sensitive and highly receptive. An early peaceful sound environment helps mold a calm canine. Music to Calm Your Puppy Vol. 2 contributes to a soothing sonic environment and helps mask unwelcome noises. With puppy-specific frequency modulation, CYP also becomes an auditory trigger to help transitions from playtime to training or sleep.
The household sounds on CD1 and the outside sounds on CD2 of this 2-CD set are a sonic inoculation for your new housemate and are combined with clinically tested calming music. The tracks are designed for calming and acclimation to human-made sounds. Repeated playing of these music and gentle sound effects introduces your puppy to common noises. Set against the backdrop of bioacoustically designed piano arrangements, these soundtracks will accustom your pup to sounds foreign to sensitive and developing ears.
Household and outside sound effects include:
• kitchen & doorways • helicopters & planes
• computers • trash trucks & traffic
• TV and radio • leaf blowers & construction
• cell phones & video games • car alarms & boom boxes.
Our goal is to build a conditioned response of positive association.
Your puppy will come to recognize these noises as part of a peaceful home environment. When actually confronted with these sounds, without the music, there will be recollection, but without fear.
Play Calm Your Puppy at a very gentle volume. If it’s too loud for you to enjoy, then it’s definitely too loud for your puppy. Calm Your Puppy doesn’t need to be played continuously. Times of silence are also recommended.
For optimal frequency modulation effect, play Calm Your Puppy at a gentle volume on full spectrum speakers (not computer or small portables).