Canine Noise Phobia combines three distinctive elements for the treatment and prevention of sound-sensitivities and noise-phobias:
- progressive sound effects (distant/close)
- specially-designed psychoacoustic music (Through a Dog’s Ear)
- reward-based reinforcement protocols (Victoria Stilwell)
The Canine Noise Phobia Series can be used in two distinctive ways:
- Habituation: To help prevent your puppy or dog from developing fears or phobias to fireworks, thunderstorms, and city sounds.
- Desensitization: To help your dog overcome an already-established fear or phobia of fireworks, thunderstorms, and city sounds..
CNP consists of four albums, available individually or as a set:
Risk-Free shopping! 60-Day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
iCalmPet.com takes great pride in the music we distribute. If a recording does not meet your expectation we will gladly refund your money or replace it for you. See Customer Service for further details.