1-year Defective Merchandise Warranty
If the iCalm Player you’ve purchased directly from iCalmPet.com is defective, we offer our apologies for any inconvenience, and will replace the player (or any other defective components) for FREE.
Here’s what you do:
- Email us with specific details: CustomerSupport@iCalmPet.com
- We’ll quickly send you confirmation of replacement, and will let you know if we would like you to send us the defective player or not. In most instances, replacements will be shipped within 5 business days unless item is out of stock. If this is the case, you will be notified as soon as the product is available and when your replacement ships.
- Shipping fees: If we determine that item is defective, all shipping fees are waived. Please note: shipping fees are not refunded unless the item arrived to you defective or became non-functional within 1-year of your purchase.
- Issuance of refunds or replacements are based on condition of items returned and at the sole discretion of iCalmPet.com.
The Small Print: To qualify for either of our Player Refund/Replace warranty programs:
- Your unit cannot have been dropped, damaged, or scratched.
- If you disassemble your iCalm Player for any reason, it is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Players must have been purchased directly from iCalmPet.com (including our affiliated websites: iCalmDog.com, iCalmCat.com, or ThroughaDogsEar.com).
Please note: Due to the fluidity of product procurement, iCalmPet.com reserves the right to substitute any iCalm component with a like component of same or higher value.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If the iCalm Player or music program(s) you’ve purchased do not meet your expectations, we’ll REFUND your purchase price. Visit our Returns page for further detail.