BioAcoustic Research, Inc/DBA BioAcoustic Research & Development as iCalmPet.com (we, us) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website, https://icalmpet.com/ (Site).
Your privacy is important to us and respected by us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Information Is Collected and Why We Collect It
As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
Credit/Debit Card Information
How you heard about us
This information is used exclusively to fill orders, to contact buyers if they have questions, or to send permission-based email(s) with special offers. Your information will never be shared by BioAcoustic Research & Development with third parties.
Contact Forms and Comments
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Contact form submissions are kept for six months for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes unless expressly granted.
If you leave a comment or submit a form on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Facebook, click funnels, AgileCRM and Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
How long we retain and send your data
We keep contact form entries for six months, analytics records for a year, and customer purchase records for up to ten years, with the exception of credit card data. We do not store credit card data within our website software. As you enter your data, the information is encrypted and sent to Authorize.Net for transactional purposes.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information that you submit to us through out site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us from our online store. Once we do receive your transmission, we also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data
This information is safeguarded by the secure platform. Encryption software is utilized that protects all financial information from unauthorized viewers.
EU based customers and the GDPR
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection Laws in relation to your personal data:
1. The right to be informed – that’s an obligation on us to inform you how we use your personal data;
2. The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
3. The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
4. The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
5. The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
6. The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
7. The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
Contact information for iCalmPet.com
By standard mail:
1467 Siskiyou Blvd #30
Ashland, Or 97520 USA