Since 2008, thousands of veterinarians and dog trainers worldwide have recommended the simplified, classical compositions of Through a Dog’s Ear. Now this clinically tested music is available in a Micro sound card.
Specific applications include:
- Veterinary Visits
- Grooming time
- Doggy Daycare quiet hour
- Training classes
- Separation anxiety – Buster’s new security blanket
- Excessive barking
- Excitement with visitors
- Pre- and post-surgery
- Canine massage
- Puppy quiet time
- Helping puppies/newly adopted dogs acclimate to their new homes
- Reactive/ Fearful Issues
- During fireworks
- During thunderstorms
- During construction
- During loud noises
- Crating during transportation
- Crating at agility trials and other dog sport activities
- Crating at dog shows
- Introducing dog to new stimuli (babies, visitors, other pets) in their home environment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
If you are looking for homecoming satisfaction, beware! Buster may be snoozing when you come home. Just don’t blame us when he doesn’t greet you at the door. He may be knocked out.
The Calm Your Canine micro sd sound card includes a beautiful content card with track titles on both sides. Unless your Buster reads English and wants to know the difference between Beethoven and Brahms, this is really for the 2-leggeds in your household. Don’t worry, we won’t tell your pup that his package includes something for you, too.
Calm Your Canine micro SD sound card works with the following iCalmDog models:
2.0, 2.0a, 2.0b, 3.0, 3.0s, 4.0.