Got a Problem? We’re committed to making it right!
Our mission is to provide quality auditory programs that calm anxiety in dogs and cats. We take our work quite seriously. Our company ethics are rooted in good faith and responsibility. If there is ever a problem with our players or music, our commitment is to make it right.
RETURN POLICY FOR iCalmPet PRODUCTS
(Includes Through a Dog’s Ear & Through a Cat’s Ear CD’s, iCalmDogs, iCalmCats)
REFUND: 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We take great pride in our products. If the iCalmPet product you have purchased does not meet your expectations, we will gladly refund your money or replace it for you, once you have returned the original iCalmPet product in original packaging with all included items you received. Contents must be in new condition.
Refunds or exchanges must take place within 60-days of the purchase date. Shipping fees are not included in any return calculation.
In the unusual event that your item is defective, we ask that you contact us within 60- days of the purchase date for an exchange. We will send you a pre-paid postal label (for U.S. mailing addresses) with our return address. Additional shipping charges do not apply to exchanges for defective merchandise.
To qualify for this, kindly follow these procedures:
- Returns must take place within 60-days of your purchase date.
- Send your iCalmPet product (with all included items if applicable). Please be sure to package items safely so they don’t get damaged during shipping.
- To insure your refund, purchaser name, ORDER number, and reason for return must be included.
- Contents must be in like-new condition.
- Send to: iCalmPet.com
1467 Siskiyou Blvd #30
Ashland, Or 97520
- Shipping fees are not refunded unless item arrived defective.
- Issuance of refund is based on condition of items returned and at sole discretion of iCalmPet.com
Please note: If you disassemble your iCalmDog/iCalmCat for any reason, it is no longer returnable.
QUESTIONS ABOUT RETURNING OR EXCHANGING MERCHANDISE?